Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween...Kinda

I have been in such a funk this fall. Probably because it feels like summer outside. There are many things I love about Hawaii, but I really miss fall on the mainland. I had such a hard time getting into the spirit of Halloween this year. While I was in Phoenix, Chris took Corynn and Dallin to pick out their costumes. They are big into Wizards 101 right now, so no big surprise that they both picked out wizard costumes. Kind of lame, but whatever. The day before Halloween, Masen still didn't have a costume. I seriously was thinking of throwing a swim diaper on him and calling him a beach bum. At the last minute I found this cowboy/sheriff costume. I thought he looked cute, especially with the binky :)We attended out ward's Trunk-or-Treat. We even brought a few of our neighborhood friends. Here is Dallin with his Werewolf friend McKell.The kids loved all the candy they got, and all the time spent with friends. I loved that it was over :)

No comments: