Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

This year we decided to break from tradition, and eat out for our Thanksgiving dinner. Usually we have some sort of company (last year was the missionaries, and the year before Grandma and Grandpa Lambert were here), and I cook up a feast. I told Chris I didn't want to go to all the work for just our little family ESPECIALLY since nobody likes leftovers. Chris agreed, so he made reservations at a sea side restaurant called The Sea Breeze. It is an open air restaurant overlooking the ocean. The location was ideal and the buffet was pretty good. I just loved that I didn't have to cook :)
Dallin was so funny, I just had to take a picture of his food choice from the salad bar. Really? Croutons with ranch? Gross. This was our view. Beautiful huh?

1 comment:

Mills Family said...

Thanksgiving in paradise with a view like that and a delicious buffet. Can't get better than that. Don't you love how they say "buffet" in Hawaii? "BOOfet".