Saturday, October 25, 2008

Crazy 8 Tag

Ok, so I've been tagged (thanks Andrea), so I guess it's my turn.

8 Favorite T.V. Shows
1. Survivor
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. The Amazing Race
4. John Edwards: Crossing Over
5. Lisa Williams: Life Among The Dead
6. House Hunters
7. My House Is Worth What?
8. Entertainment Tonight

8 Favorite Resturants
1. Bombay House
2. Cheesecake Factory
3. Los Hermanos
4. Brick Oven
5. California Pizza Kitchen
6. Romano's Macaroni Grill
7. Chipotle
8. Olive Garden

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Went shopping for birthday presents (2 parties today for 3 kids)
2. Went to lunch at California Pizza Kitchen with a friend
3. Wrapped presents
4. Folded laundry
5. Made dinner
6. Drove kids to activities
7. Played Sudoku for like an hour :)
8. Talked to my sister in law on the phone

8 Things I Love About Fall (a lot of my favorites don't apply to Hawaii, but I'm going to write them anyway)
1. The weather cooling down
2. The leaves changing colors
3. Wearing sweatshirts and sweaters
4. Sipping a hot drink (Starbucks Hot Caramel Apple Cider...yum)
5. Getting into the Halloween spirit
6. Making plans for Thanksgiving and Christmas
7. Taking a family trip to the Pumpkin Patch
8. Making warm, hearty meals

8 Things On My Wish List
1. To build our dream home, near family
2. To be a size 4
3. To be completely out of debt
4. To visit India with Chris
5. To live a long, healthy life
6. To watch my children grow up happy and healthy
7. To have a good pregnancy/delivery experience
8. To see my mom get remarried

8 People I Tag...
1. Becky
2. Heather
3. Sue
4. Rachel
5. Stephy
6. Kim
7. Shari
8. Anyone else who would like to :)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh no, taggers guilt! again!

Rachel said...

Lynn, I was laughing when I wrote the above...I love tags especially from you. I just feel guilty if I don't do it right away...and I love reading other people's lists because then we can find out more about each other! Miss you!