Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tummy Time

While I am not one of those people that find MY pregnant tummy to be cute, sexy, or even remotely attractive, I do find it amazing! I marvel at the body's ability to adapt and change to nurture another human life inside of it. With my last 2 pregnancies I was quite sick, so having a healthy pregnancy this time around has been great! Here is a picture of me taken at about 33 weeks. I don't really enjoy these kinds of photos, but I will post one for posterity's sake. I saw a T-shirt a while ago that made me smile. It says, "I grow people; what's your superpower?" It may not be a superpower, but it sure is a miracle.

7 comments:

Clore said...

Amen sista!!! It is one time not to worry about your belly getting bigger! I bet you are getting excited for little one to come!

Rachel said...

Your tummy is beautiful! And growing babies is amazing. I am so grateful for healthy pregnancies & beautiful babies!

Andrea said...

Your tummy is so cute and tiny! I am glad you are having a wonderful pregnancy, it makes all the difference compared to your last two, right?
I love growing babies, it is one of God's miracles!

Brian and Becky said...

Ok, that's gotta be one of the cutest pregnant tummies I've ever seen, so just stop it with not thinking it isn't!

Parks' Place said...

Awwwwe, your belly is so darling! I love the name Masen by the way, I wanted that name or Ethan. Good luck, I know you must be excited!

ColeFamily said...

I am so glad that this pregancy has been so good for you. It is God's sense of humor to tell Chris he was all wrong about you having another baby and being sick the whole time! I miss you guys tons.

Heather said...

I am so happy that you got to have a good pregnancy! I even kind of long to feel that again, the growing and miracle of pregnancy, weird I know. Us women are awesome, I am so glad I am not a man.