Monday, April 6, 2009

Grandma Turns ??? Years Old

For any of you that know my mother-in-law, you know she is young at heart. She has the energy of an 18 year old, and loves life! These past 2 weeks with her visiting us have been great. We have taken drives, gone to the beach, gone shopping, and our favorite activity; going out to lunch! Every place we go, she winks at me and tells me that we are celebrating her birthday today :) With all the "birthday" celebrations this week I think she has turned about 100. After many of these lunches, I started taking a picture of her with her "birthday" dessert.The Cheesecake Factory, Chris' Outrageous Chocolate CakeChili's, Paradise Pie

Red Lobster, Ice Cream

Keep in mind, this list doesn't include:

  • California Pizza Kitchen, Hot Fudge Sundae
  • Rosita's, Fried Ice Cream
  • Macaroni Grill, Chocolate Cake
  • Mexican in Kailua, Fried Ice Cream
  • P.F. Chang's, Tiramisu

Her REAL birthday is coming up next week on the 16th. Happy REAL birthday, Mom!

2 comments:

Mills Family said...

That's my mom! It doesn't surprise me one bit. Looks like you had a ton of fun birthday dessert hopping!

~ Joy ~ said...

BWWWAHAAAAA HAAAHA HAAA HAAAAAA!!! I love it! Betsy you are hilarious.
Lamberts make me smile!