Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Masen

My little baby boy is 1 already!? He has been the biggest joy and blessing to our family. We all love and adore him so much. Chris and I debated for years about whether or not to have another baby. Now that Masen is a part of our lives I can't believe we ever hesitated. We love you, Bubby! Corynn and Dallin are so good with Masen. Here they are all playing with his new toys.He wasn't so sure about the flame atop the candle. He tried more than once to grab it. After opening presents, eating cake, and getting cleaned up Dallin snapped this picture of him. At first I just thought he was tired, but when I picked him up he was running a fever. I felt so bad for not noticing it before.

Happy Birthday lil' guy.

2 comments:

Clore said...

He is so cute and getting so big! I hope you know we are so glad you decided to have Masen too!!! Love you!

Mills Family said...

Hope little bubs is feeling better. Such a handsome big boy! Happy birthday Mason!