Monday, December 20, 2010

Are you a Survivor?

Ok, so I would like to say that Jeff Probst is my new BFF, but really there is a story behind this. I have a friend who's brother works on the crew of Survivor. She was going to visit him in Nicaragua when they were breaking down the set after filming the latest installment. When I found out she was going I asked her if she would get Jeff Probst's autograph for me. When she returned, she only had a buff (which is still pretty cool), but she said she didn't see Jeff the entire 2 weeks she was out there. Weeeelllll. A couple weeks later when I saw her she gave me THIS!
In case you can't read it, it says "Lynn, Hope you enjoy Survivor Nicaragua! I would never vote you off my island! Jeff Probst"
It turns out her brother saw him just a few days later, while in a warehouse, and they hurriedly grabbed whatever was handy and Jeff signed it for me. I was ecstatic! Thanks, Maurea, I will always cherish my Survivor souvenirs. I loved showing them off while we all watched the finale. Can't wait to see what Survivor has in store next! 

No comments: