Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am so grateful to my mother-in law for grabbing the camera and taking a few candid shots of our Thanksgiving day. It was a very traditional day, with lots of good food and family. The things I am most thankful for are not things, but the loved ones in my life; my beautiful family that Chris and I have, the family I was born into, and the family I married into. Let's not forget all you wonderful friends too. We are truly blessed and I thank God every day for all the blessings in my life. After 12 years of marriage, Chris will still come and dance with me in the kitchen :)

Here is Chris and the kids helping to set the table

DIG IN!!!

4 comments:

Mills Family said...

It is fun to see you and chris dancing in the kitchen. Great candid shot! We miss you guys. Your house is beautiful.

Becky said...

how fun to have had family there to share thanksgiving with and to do all your fun outtings! I love Hawaii,...how neat for you that you get to experience it for real!

Heather said...

Looks good!!!! How do I get Ryan to dance with ME in the kitchen? You look cute by the way!

Andrea said...

Did you get new furniture? I love your table and kitchen hutch in your dining area, very nice! I love the pic of you and Chris, so sweet!