Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Camping at Bellows Beach

This week-end we rented a "cabin" at Bellows Beach, a private Air Force beach. We got there about an hour before we could check in, so we tried to get some family pictures first. I refused to hire a photographer when I look so preggers. Maybe next year. For this year, my father-in-law was the photographer extraordinaire! He did a great job for the 10 mins. my kids would hold still and stay out of the water. As soon as we said, "go" the kids were in the water boogie boarding. Never mind the board rash they both got. It was worth it! Here is a picture of Chris catching a wave with Corynn, while Dallin waits for the next one. Grandpa is looking on, wondering when someone will let him borrow their board :)
Steak on the grill for dinner. Yum.
This is the view from our cabin's back door. I love this beach because the trees make it feel so rustic, but then just a few steps more and you have sandy beach and turquoise water for a tropical feel.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I love your pictures and I can't believe how big the kids look!

Andrea said...

What an amazing view of the trees and beach! How lucky are you!!!

Andrea said...

I know how you feel about getting a professional photographer. I took pictures of Chloe for our Christmas card, didn't include Kelly or I. Next year though, I will have my body back and will hopefully all be in it!

Parks' Place said...

I am so jealous! It looks like you guys are having a blast. You look so adorable being pregnant! I hope you don't mind, I'm going to add your blog to my list. You are so lucky!