Monday, August 17, 2009

4th of July

For the 4th of July, my side of the family has a tradition of playing in Park City. It's a beautiful town with nice weather and you get the gorgeous mountains as a back-drop. First thing in the morning we met up on Main Street for the parade. After walking around for a little while, we ended up at this yummy pizza place for lunch. It was soooooo good, we didn't have any leftovers.
After lunch my mom and I headed for the outlets :D, while Chris took the rest of the gang to the resort where they have fun outdoor summer activities. Here is a picture with my niece Jordyn, Corynn, and Dallin eating ice-cream.
Here is Chris and the kids heading up the ski lift to the Alpine Slide.
Here come the girls! I guess Jordyn won this race!
Dallin loved jumping on trampoline. He got a little daring and tried a few tricks such as back flips and front flips. As long as he sticks to the tricks while he is strapped to a harness, we're good. He better not get as daring on the trampoline at home.
We all also went down the new Alpine Coaster. It's like the Alpine Slide on steroids. It was such a rush! Sadly, nobody was around to take pictures. I screamed so long and loud, by the time the ride was over I was hoarse.
While waiting for the fireworks to start we had a picnic and played cards. Here is my brother Kris, me, my brother Jeff, and my cousin Ryan.
Such fun times. Same place next year? Save me a spot :)

3 comments:

iStyle Magazine said...

Hello! warm greeting from Bali island 0_0!

July 4th is the Independence Day of America, while August 17th is the Independence Day of Indonesia ^_^

Brian and Becky said...

How fun! I wish I could have been with you guys, instead of sitting here in the rain!! Looks like you get to enjoy spammers from different countries leaving comments on your blog now, too. :)

Heather said...

You had a fun-filled summer!!!! I love Park City.