Monday, August 3, 2009

The Start of Summer Vacation

Alright, I've been home a week and a half from the mainland, so I guess it's finally time to blog about our summer vacation. The first 3 weeks in Utah I didn't rent a car, so I was tied to my mom and her car. I didn't get out and do a whole lot...just met up with family and friends, shopped, and ate out (A LOT). There are many good things about Hawaii, but shopping and restaurants are not among my favorite things on the island. I had to make up for some serious lost time. Here is a photo of my sister in law Julie just before she left for the summer to go work in Virginia Beach with my brother, Phil. Of course we met up at The Brick Oven, my favorite pizza spot! Here is my mom with Masen. She was just so in love with him. Every day after work, she would rush home to play with him. We spent quite a few nights up in the canyon. My kids love roasting hot dogs and making s'mores.

1 comment:

Brian and Becky said...

Is that Kris in the pic with Corynn?