Friday, August 7, 2009

Reunion Photos

Instead of hiring a photographer, we asked Chris' sister Melanie to bring up her SLR camera and take some family photos. I guess we waited a little too long into the evening after the sun had set before we got started. We were having too much fun visiting! This first picture is Grandma and Grandpa Lambert with all their grandkids. They have 17, with 2 more on the way! This is Chris' immediate family, from left to right, Shawn, Steph, Kim, Jen, Shelly, Mel, Chris, and of course, Mom and Dad. What a good lookin' group they are.This is our little family photo. This was my favorite candid shot.
The next morning, as we were all heading our seperate ways, they decided to hurry and get another picture since the lighting was better.

2 comments:

Mills Family said...

Wow! Gorgeous family! Oh...that is my family! I love the pic of Chris and Mason.

Rachel said...

Your reunion looks fun, and I love the picture of Chris & Masen too! He is a little mini me of Chris & Dallin.